Just a quick update:
- This week is Maths Week! - Ask your child about all the exciting maths activities going on at school
- Cross country practice back on this week
- Year 3/4 cross country scheduled for next Friday 25th
- A-team cultural item- Our children have either chosen to take part choreographing and performing or working behind the scenes on our end of term performance. It is linked with our inquiry topic of movement of people.
- A3 and A4 will begin to explore tourism as a reason why people travel. Talk to your child about where you have/would like to travel and why. Tourism padlet
- Next Monday is our trip to the Museum- please get all forms and payments in asap!
- Next Tuesday is an opportunity for you to book a check in meeting with me to discuss your child's progress to date this year and their goals for the remainder of the year (completely optional). If you book one please bring your child/ children with you so we can empower them to make good choices about their learning and understand where they're at.
- Year four camp- please return all forms asap!