Welcome to week seven, it's certainly an exciting one!
Best of luck to the Year Fours heading out to camp, you will have an incredible time! Just a reminder that you need to organise your own transport to and from the Gulf Harbour Ferry Terminal. The ferry leaves at 10.00am so our students must be there by 9.30am. The will need to be picked up on Wednesday at 2.30pm.
I am delighted to attending our Year Threes' EOTC week. This is what's organised and everything you need to know:
Year 3 EOTC Week Info & Timetable
(For A3, A4 and some students from L5)
Important to note:
- Year threes come in mufti all week
- Please supply morning tea and lunch for your child as normal.
- However Students will need packed morning teas and lunches (instead of lunch orders) on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
- Parent helpers can come on buses or take own cars and meet there
- Chromebooks & bookbags will not be needed this week
(Apologies that it's a little hard to read - a clearer/larger copy should have reached all year three parents by email)